Exercise Routine helps you lose weight and lower the risk of some diseases, including obesity, type 2 diabetes, and high blood pressure. An exercise routine can also help to keep your body at a healthy weight.
When you engage in a physical activity exercise routine, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn.
At home exercise routine helps to workout whenever it is most convenient for you. You can also play your favorite playlists and listen to your music out loud.
Aerobic exercise makes the heart more efficient and capable of moving more oxygen-carrying blood with every beat. The lungs adapt to be able to take in more oxygen, and the muscles become equipped to use more oxygen. Your body is the best tool you have for getting a great workout in with no equipment needed at home exercise routine.
Dance is best at home exercise routine. It makes you feel free and gives you fun vibe. You can burn 200 to 400 calories with just half an hour of continuous dancing. People who weigh more will lose more calories, 105 pounds which is 48 kg approx can burn average 240 calories per hour, 170 pounds which is 77 kg approx can burn average 388 calories per hour.
Dance exercise routine reduces fat all over the body. It also
- Increase Strength and Overall Health
- Boost Memory
- Improve Flexibility
- Increase Balance
- Diminish Depression
- Reduce Stress
- Increase Social Improvement & Confidence
Studies show that a practicing skipping for 45 minutes can burn as many as 450 calories. It works on the muscles of your shoulders, calves, glutes, and quads.
Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and hold the jump rope’s handles firmly. Swing the rope atop your head and jump quickly as the rope nears the front of your feet. It might need a little practice to get going at a faster rate, which comes with regular practice.
The Jumping jack is a total body at home exercise routine which primarily focuses on your quads. Stand straight with your feet together and hands alongside your thighs. Now, jump with your feet spread sideways and arms above your head simultaneously. Jump back to the normal position.
30 minutes of jumping jacks can help you shed 200 calories. However, doing it continuously could be a challenge and monotonous. Thus, break them into three sessions of 10 minutes each and get a 5-minutes rest in between.
This aerobic exercise routine primarily targets your calves, hamstrings, glutes, and quads. Apart from toning your lower body, it boosts the stamina of your cardiovascular system. Walk up and down the stairs for 15–20 minutes at a steady pace. Gradually increase the time to 30 minutes and your speed to a faster rate.
Burpees are intense full-body exercise routine which increase your blood circulation, heart rate, strength, and flexibility. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and get into a squat position. Bend forward to place your palms in front of your feet and stretch your feet behind to get into a plank position. Immediately, return to the squat position and jump. Practice 3–5 sets of 8–15 repetitions each.
This exercise routine enhances the coordination and balance while strengthening the cardiovascular system. Lean forward and jump to the right. Bring your left foot behind your right and left arm in front you. Repeat the same by jumping towards your left and bringing your right foot behind and right arm in the front. This completes one repetition. Practice for a set of 30 seconds for about 4 times.
Stretching may not be the most exciting part of working out, but doing flexibility work is just as important for a well-rounded fitness routine as strength and cardio work. At home exercise routine of stretching helps you feel good. Incorporating some stretching exercises into your workout schedule will help you improve flexibility, reduce tightness, and ultimately, make your workouts more efficient and safe. This helps for home exercise for weight loss and extra fat in your body.
Standing Hamstring Stretch
It helps to stretches neck, back, glutes, hamstrings, calves. Instructions are as follows:
- Stand tall with your feet hip-width apart, knees slightly bent, arms by your sides.
- Exhale as you bend forward at the hips, lowering your head toward floor, while keeping your head, neck and shoulders relaxed.
- Wrap your arms around backs of your legs and hold anywhere from 45 seconds to two minutes.
- Bend your knees and roll up when you’re done.
It helps to stretches hips, back, glutes. Instructions are as follows:
- Sit on the floor with both legs extended in front of you.
- Cross your right leg over your left, and place your right foot flat on the floor.
- Place your right hand on the floor behind your body.
- Place your left hand on your right quad or your left elbow on your right knee (as shown) and press your right leg to the left as you twist your torso to the right.
- If the spinal rotation bothers your back, take it out and simply use your left hand to pull your right quad in and to the left.
It helps to stretches neck, shoulders, back, triceps. Instructions are as follows:
- Kneel, sit, or stand tall with feet hip-width apart, arms extended overhead.
- Bend your right elbow and reach your right hand to touch the top middle of your back.
- Reach your left hand overhead and grasp just below your right elbow.
- Gently pull your right elbow down and toward your head.
- Switch arms and repeat.
Lunging Hip Flexor Stretch
It helps to stretches hips, quads, glutes. Instructions are as follows:
- Kneel on your left knee. Place your right foot flat on the floor in front of you, knee bent.
- Lean forward, stretching your left hip toward the floor.
- Squeeze your butt; this will allow you to stretch your hip flexor even more.
- Hold for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Switch sides and repeat.
Knee to Chest Stretch
It helps to stretches lower back, hips, hamstrings. Instructions are as follows:
- Lie on your back with both legs extended.
- Pull your right knee into your chest, while keeping the left leg straight and your lower back pressed into the floor.
- Hold for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Repeat on the other leg.
Reclining Bound Angle Pose
It helps to stretches inner thighs, hips, groin. Instructions are as follows:
- Lie on your back.
- Bring the soles of your feet together and allow your knees to open up and move closer to the floor.
- Hold for 30 seconds to 2 minutes.
Calisthenics is a form of exercise routine consisting of a variety of movements that exercise large muscle groups, such as running, standing, grasping, pushing, etc. These exercise routines are often performed rhythmically and with minimal equipment. This home exercise for weight loss is the best way.
It works on the core, opens up the chest, and tightens the muscles in the upper back. Below are the instructions.
- Begin with standing in the erect posture with your feet apart.
- Put your hands behind your head with your elbows high and pointing out to the opposite side.
- Squat down low with your torso slightly forward. Keep your spine straight and knees above your heels.
- Now jump up in the air while straightening up as high as you can. Do not move your hands.
- Land softly and repeat the move for 15 counts.
Front And Back Lunge
It works on the abs, butt and thighs. Below are the instructions.
- Start with standing erect with feet apart.
- Take your right foot forward and lunge by bending your left knee down as low as you can.
- Make sure your right knee is above the heel and your thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Now putting pressure on your left heel, straighten up and bring your feet together.
- Now take the right leg backwards and lower it down into the lunge.
- Repeat the front and back lunges for 15 counts with the right leg, and then do it for the left one.
It works on both abdominal muscles and the obliques. Below are the instructions.
- Lie down flat on your back with your whole body straight, bellybutton sucked in and abs tight.
- Put your hand behind your head with your elbows pointing out.
- Now raise your legs and bend your knees such that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your calves are parallel to it.
- Lifting your head up and crunching those upper abs, touch your right elbow to your left knee and straighten the right leg at the time. Do not make your legs touch the floor.
- Then in the same manner touch your left elbow to the right knee while straightening the left leg.
- Do it for 15-3 reps.
It works for the back, abs and for both the upper and lower back. Below are the instructions.
- Lie in the prone position on your stomach and place your arms straight by your sides.
- Lift your legs and arms till your thighs are off the floor and your chest is slightly lifted.
- Now make a sweeping motion by pushing your legs and arms as much out as they go.
- Return to the original position.
- Do 15 reps.
It works on your core, your spine, and your abdominal muscles. Below are the instructions.
- Lie face down.
- Legs straight out behind you.
- Knees and feet together.
- Bend your elbows with your forearms facing each other.
- Support your weight on your forearms.
- Brace your abs and prop your body off the ground.
- Forming a straight line from your head to your heels.
There are lots of exercise routine and tips that can help you to stay fit, but you may not be able to do all at once. So, set your exercise routine on days, i.e on Monday stretching, Tuesday floor/mat exercise, Wednesday skipping and body weight exercises, Thursday use water bottle as dumbbell, Friday dancing and stretching, Saturday floor/mat exercise.
This home exercise routine may help to lose weight but it will definitely helps you to be fit. Got more exercise routine to stay fit? More postures to lose extra fat? Share it with us in comment box. We love to know your opinion!